At Shannon’s Serendipity Skin Care we want the best for your skin, and that requires the best equipment. For many treatments the Venus Versa™ will be the machine used to perform your aesthetic treatments. And with so many functions, you’ll see why so many people call and ask specifically for the Venus Versa™ by name.
Venus Versa™ combines three unique, highly effective technologies into one highly effective workstation to achieve a truly versatile machine. Designed for quick customization to the exact treatment you need, and maximum benefits. No other machine on the market offers the same results as the Venus Versa™ provides consistently.
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) WITH SMARTPULSE™
Photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal
- All IPL applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target chromophores are oxyhemoglobin for vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For hair removal, target is melanin in the hair shaft
- For dual-light acne treatment, blue light targets the porphyrian produced by Propionibacterium Acnes bacteria, leading to destruction of the bacteria, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort
NANOFRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) WITH SMARTSCAN™
- Designed to resurface the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- Tip is the largest spot size in the industry and delivers up to 700 pulses
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (150 x 20 microns) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and leaving sufficient intact tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during the treatment
- Unique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis
- (MP)2 is therefore effective in remodeling of collagen, which reduces rhytides and wrinkles, and the creation of new capillaries, which renews blood supply
For additional questions about the technology we use, and the right heads for the treatments and results you desire, contact Shannon’s Serendipity Skin Care. We are happy to give you a full consultation about your short and long term skin care goals.